Not only was I told about the $100.deductible, but they also said that my phone couldn't be replaced because they no longer have that phone available.

I was told that, if the same phone was unavailable, I would be given the upgraded phone closest to the one I have. They did not honor this. And, to top that off, they've been taking the $6.99 out every month, but now that I'm trying to file a claim, they can't find any knowledge of me in their system, using my name, address, phone numbers, etc.

How can they be taking the money out of my account and not be able to find ME in THEIR system.They sure CAN find me when it comes to taking out the monthly fee!

Had an Experience with Radio Shack?

Comments

Burlington, Massachusetts, United States #810949

You answered your own complaint.The key word is "if" meaning if they had phone in stock.

The deductible is only going to other wise guarantee a gift card in the full amount of the phone.

It is possible name could have been misspelled.

How'd you pay?If by credit card its simple to view.

Whirlpool Cabrio washer cracked lid (Model WTW7800XW2) Whirlpool "We purchased our Whirlpool Cabrio washer and dryer from Lowe's in 2011. (Whirlpool Cabrio Washer Model WTW7800XW2). Before our one year warranty expired, I noticed the lid was..." Read more Radio Shack - Coupon Small Print with Still No Resolution Radio Shack "RadioShack started carrying the Kindle Fire HD. They ran an Ad for $10 for every $50 spent, with a small print (cannot combine coupons). The Sales Rep. capitalized on the..." Read more Ge Appliances - GE Monagram Refer bad parts WR55X10490 Ge Appliances "Copy of E-mail I sent GE:I spent thousands of $$$ on putting all monogram appliances into my re-modeled home, purchased from Spencer’s in Phoenix AZ.The Refrigerator (ZISS480DRISS) broke…of course following..." Read more Samsung Electronics - Poor Quality Warranty Repair; Bad Customer Service Samsung Electronics "Refrigerator never made crushed ice – only whole cubes with the sides slightly shaved. Was that this was normal and not to worry about it, things would clear up on..." Read more Keystone Rv - Very Disappointed - Won't buy another! Keystone Rv "Keystone builds a very nice looking product. Unfortunately they source poor quality accessories and then don't stand behind them. In addition, the build quality is on the surface only. one..." Read more The Childrens Place - Racial profiling The Childrens Place "Today I was giving the most horrible customer service experience. Early today I called to put 2 items on hold prior to my visit to pick up later. During my..." Read more Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona - Botched Bathroom Remodel SA Painting and Remodeling Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona "On July 26, 2017 SA Painting and Remodeling LLC, Sebastian Arlegui and Jose Barahona, agreed to fix my bathroom. The bathroom is now in need of repair due to the..." Read more Tophatter - BUYER BEWARE!!! ACTUALLY, JUST STAY AWAY!!! Tophatter "STAY FAR, FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!! I was excited when I first found it, and ordered 30+ things in the first week! As they came in, there was something..." Read more