Bought a cellphone from RadioShack which took 48 hours to activate.Drove multiple times to RadioShack who could not get it to work.
The employees were as confused as I was. All my incoming data was lost as were two days without a cellphone to use. Only offered a $20 coupon for a FUTURE purchase which is unacceptable. Contacted Texas district manager David Brod who took a long time to respond, and regional manager Michael Montes who was extremely rude.
I reminded Mr. Montes the cost of my time and gasoline, and he refused to offer me any other compensation besides a coupon. I gave RadioShack the opportunity to make things right, and then they would not even allow me to return the phone. Why would I allow RadioShack to profit off of my loss ?
I am self-employed and still have no idea if I had job cancellations and/or more work offered. Mr. Montes was so unprofessional and why would I want to buy additional products from RadioShack with a “coupon” where they would profit even more from yet another purchase? When a customer buys a product from a merchant and the product fails to perform within 48 hours, the merchant is responsible NOT the customer.
A customer should not be asked to drive back and forth from a store using their time and gas in order to get a product from said merchant to operate. As a regional manager of such a huge corporation, Mr. Montes’ attitude was not even close to being professional. What happened to customer satisfaction?
Would you think a COUPON (which would basically only cover the tax of the cellphone I purchased) is acceptable ??
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Samsung Cellphone
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "My husband and I had been researching fridges for the past several months, and last week came across an 'open box' Samsung at Best Buy that was within range of..."
- "I would like to ensure that all fellow Costco Members and consumers are aware of the lack of customer service and assistance when dealing with products that are damaged/defective straight..."
- "Hi, my name is Amir Cohen. Today at 15:42 I've called your store located on 3500 main st, Buffalo. I asked to know if product 720-1054 (Fast Acting 3AMP fuses)..."
- "There is no customer care.. I love to shop on Zara, just like there cloths ... this is my first time that have to deal with their customer care... turn..."
- "Now is 16 Jan 20:40p.m.!!!!!Again again and again confirmed pick up but not appear!! What is Qxpress doing? See it yourself, until now the status is confirmed!! BUT NO PICKUP..."
- "Drive With Pride - August 2016 Mini Cooper 2010- Had Check Engine light come on when driving vehicle home. Tried to return car, as stated below “72” hour buy back..."
- "I have a screen capture that shows the link that takes me directly to Amazon for the 2-for-1 offer. However, they only sent 1 pillow - there is no way..."
- "Midland bought a credit card account that I supposedly owed. The account was nearly six years owed. In 2007, I discovered their claim on my credit report and requested (registered..."
- "Bella Fleur does not state that the above mentioned products are on a trial basis and you will be charged almost $100 after a 2wk period of time. When I..."