Bought a cellphone from RadioShack which took 48 hours to activate.Drove multiple times to RadioShack who could not get it to work.
The employees were as confused as I was. All my incoming data was lost as were two days without a cellphone to use. Only offered a $20 coupon for a FUTURE purchase which is unacceptable. Contacted Texas district manager David Brod who took a long time to respond, and regional manager Michael Montes who was extremely rude.
I reminded Mr. Montes the cost of my time and gasoline, and he refused to offer me any other compensation besides a coupon. I gave RadioShack the opportunity to make things right, and then they would not even allow me to return the phone. Why would I allow RadioShack to profit off of my loss ?
I am self-employed and still have no idea if I had job cancellations and/or more work offered. Mr. Montes was so unprofessional and why would I want to buy additional products from RadioShack with a “coupon” where they would profit even more from yet another purchase? When a customer buys a product from a merchant and the product fails to perform within 48 hours, the merchant is responsible NOT the customer.
A customer should not be asked to drive back and forth from a store using their time and gas in order to get a product from said merchant to operate. As a regional manager of such a huge corporation, Mr. Montes’ attitude was not even close to being professional. What happened to customer satisfaction?
Would you think a COUPON (which would basically only cover the tax of the cellphone I purchased) is acceptable ??
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Samsung Cellphone
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "Have just spent 7mths renovating our house purchased a Miele clean steel dishwasher, this week my cabinet maker installed all our appliances that had been stored together hot plate, oven,..."
- "I visited Big lot a week before Christmas, saw a nostalgic stereo system for $85.00. Left it and came back, asked if there were anymore, i was told only the..."
- "The first new wave oven I had worked great for over four years. Bought the two deal special late 2013. Gave one to my mom for Christmas. Kept the other..."
- "I was charged 450 dollars for a 1040ez completion. I am a single dad and claim one son…. They completed my taxes and had to resubmit at that time I..."
- "I placed an online at 2:45 a.m and the delivery service does not close until 4 a.m. I was outside my apartment building (because my phone is currently broken) for..."
- "I ordered a pair of sandals at a really good price. When they arrived they were a Wide Width shoe not the regular size I had ordered. I was told..."
- "I spent $161.92 for a 'deluxe' sugar and sweet bouquet and everyone's favorite candy basket with all the up charges to be delivered for my daughters sweet 16th birthday. It..."
- "I went for Spacedigitalx PR for my Kickstarter campaign last week. After receiving a terribly written press release, I requested my money back. They refused because they already started and..."
- "Torrid products are wonderful but their poor/rude customer service is one that needs to be addressed (asap), Their shipping procedures have been nothing but a nightmare and a bunch of..."