Bought a cellphone from RadioShack which took 48 hours to activate.Drove multiple times to RadioShack who could not get it to work.
The employees were as confused as I was. All my incoming data was lost as were two days without a cellphone to use. Only offered a $20 coupon for a FUTURE purchase which is unacceptable. Contacted Texas district manager David Brod who took a long time to respond, and regional manager Michael Montes who was extremely rude.
I reminded Mr. Montes the cost of my time and gasoline, and he refused to offer me any other compensation besides a coupon. I gave RadioShack the opportunity to make things right, and then they would not even allow me to return the phone. Why would I allow RadioShack to profit off of my loss ?
I am self-employed and still have no idea if I had job cancellations and/or more work offered. Mr. Montes was so unprofessional and why would I want to buy additional products from RadioShack with a “coupon” where they would profit even more from yet another purchase? When a customer buys a product from a merchant and the product fails to perform within 48 hours, the merchant is responsible NOT the customer.
A customer should not be asked to drive back and forth from a store using their time and gas in order to get a product from said merchant to operate. As a regional manager of such a huge corporation, Mr. Montes’ attitude was not even close to being professional. What happened to customer satisfaction?
Would you think a COUPON (which would basically only cover the tax of the cellphone I purchased) is acceptable ??
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Samsung Cellphone
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "Hearthware has redesigned a new "Power Dome" that they say will withstand the temperature of the oven (why they would have designed a dome that doesn't withstand the heat, nobody..."
- "On April 23, 2015 I made the mistake of ordering a microwave oven, 5 year warranty and trim kit from AppliancesConnection.com. At the time of placing the order,..."
- "Hi, my name is Amir Cohen. Today at 15:42 I've called your store located on 3500 main st, Buffalo. I asked to know if product 720-1054 (Fast Acting 3AMP fuses)..."
- "We bought a serta king size bed/box spring, (memory foam). We paid over 1200.00. It is suppose to go back to normal after getting out of it. Well let me..."
- "Well as you can see I bought a new double stack Frigidaire washer and dryer. Everything is hooked up and...upon starting the washer....it begins to run...then chimes and flashes "Door..."
- "Purchased several security cameras and supporting DVR. Approx $650 spent. Fought with the system for almost a year. Trying to get it to work correctly, involving our internet company, thinking..."
- "The delivery was a day late, first off. The greeting card was hand written with such poor penmanship, my wife had to text me to see what the card even..."
- "...all the shots of the ones I wanted of her in angel wings were terrible!!! Photographer only took two shots..."
- "Purchased a HP DC7900 tower from Joy (thru Walmart) two months ago. It arrived a day early and worked perfectly. Even though Windows Update was broken, that was the fault..."