Gabriel from Radio Shack lied to me about the coverage on my cell phone protection plan.The phone was damaged so I called the insurance company.
They told me my plan did not cover accidental damage only mechanical issues. I called the Radio Shack complaint line and told them what happened. I received a call from Fred (district manager) telling me he could not do anything about it since I could not prove that Gabriel had lied to me.
Now I will need to pay Sprint $100 to repair the screen.Watch out for Radio Shack extended/protection plans, they are a rip off!
More Review Details
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "I visited Big lot a week before Christmas, saw a nostalgic stereo system for $85.00. Left it and came back, asked if there were anymore, i was told only the..."
- "purchase a nuwave oven in less than one year the dome like all other complaints i have read has cracked. had i known about the DEFFECT in this product i..."
- "I bought a Clipacell for my cell phone at the Ohio State Fair from Tom Patterson, of Patterson Services, LLC. It was guaranteed for life, period. It broke in only..."
- "This store is always empty I can never find anything, I ask the store manger he said will we doing our best to keep the shelves full. You can go..."
- "Contact Empire and they had a sales rep out the next day (Saturday). He arrived on time, was polite, took measurements, selected the laminate floor, and received a price quote..."
- "I started using this product for about 3 wks and my hair started to shed bad.i stopped using it but my hair is still falling out i haf very thick..."
- "Ordered 16 pink rosebuds for niece's 16th birthday. What arrived was 8 pink and 8 white fully bloomed out roses. They requested pictures which I sent them 3..."
- "Just moved into Waterbrook Apartments in Southern California and for 2 weeks we have been fighting with maggots outside on our patio. It took management 2 weeks to figure..."
- "I have been a long time consumer of Newegg off on on for years, and have recently cheered them on the fight against Patent trolls. But recently I ordered..."