I tried to exchange an AT& T phone at the Paris, TN store.The phone stopped working after two weeks.

I had the original receipt but they could not find my name or phone number in their system because they are incompetent. I was told that could not exchange the phone without the original box. WHO KEEPS A BOX? The black sales rep was very rude and useless.

NEVER will I shop at that store again. They can give stuff away and I won't go in.

Believe me....I will tell everyone who will listen about their *** exchange policy.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: Worthless sales rep.

Had an Experience with Radio Shack?

Comments

Seagraves, Texas, United States #1283059

Holy Wow, did you really say "black sales rep?" I can't even.

Dude, that's pretty much standard procedure.It's also listed on the back of the receipt.

Who keeps a box? I've been working for RS for over 5 years and I've never had one person have a problem with not keeping up with the box. So yeah, lots of people. And we have to keep the box because the vendor (in this case, AT&T) won't give us credit for the phone without it.

Also, the return policy for AT&T is 14 days.

If it was after 14 days (working or not) you have to go through your manufacturer for a solution.And that isn't Radio Shack's policy -- it's AT&T's.