Update by user May 01, 2013

Comments that are ignorant will not recieve my time by any means.I want argue back and forth over rather a consumer deserves good customer service.

Please do not waste your time responding, this is water under the bridge.

Radio Shack does not miss my business and we do not miss Radio Shack.This post again for the illiterate is not about soley coupons but customer service.

Update by user Apr 27, 2013

Let me make this really clear.I did not wait until April.

It drug out until April. I called in January when I did not get them......I was told their system was down and some BS excuse to just wait. The email was never sent to the business email and all spam is checked before deleted daily.....it was never recieved. For people reading this I would like to make that clear.

I called for months until finally told I will not get them. There is no where on the reciept to redeem our coupons, thats not true.

No worries the shack is no longer a place that we go.Water under the bridge!

Original review posted by user Apr 09, 2013

Wen't into the radio shack off off old spanish trail in houstonTx.and purchased a galaxy Sll and was supose to get a coupon sent to my companies email of $40.00 which was a $10.00 for every $50.00 spent.

Instead it dragged into April and they finally said that promotion was over. I email district and they said the same thing. What they don't know is how much eletronics our company buy a year........about $20grand worth on a slow year. Guess what?

The shack will no longer have our business and Best Buy is where we will be going for now on.. no mater the price difference.

Shack really missed out on huge oppuntunities because we are doing nothing but growing and they are cutting their employees hours...probly why customer service sucks so bad.BTW the phone was bought for a girl who father was in ICU in the hospital as a feel better present from the comapany.

Had an Experience with Radio Shack?

Comments

Everyone stay calm.Its not the end of Radio Shack.

You can shop there if you like. Your really defending them very hard. I get it your all great fans of the Shack. Thats fine.

I just shared my experience....so breath. :zzz Astonishes me how people can get this worked up about my post but not the fact that people are straving and dying of curable disease....that we can do something about. I need this envirement in my charity. WOW!

Really. I got all the guys in the shop reading and my golly. Some is impressive other's is a bit offensive and most I tell you is just plain mean. Look here I the person who experienced this at Radio Shack here by agree with alot of what your saying because I know it will make you happy....because I am passive and when I do get pissed I go the distance.

You can't tell me nothing but you better respect me when i'm in my limbo. I honestly enjoy being really nice and I agree that it is the reason it has run through so long. I did not b!9# and moan in the start but only when I was told that it was nothing that could be done. I even held my tongue without getting the manager when I felt the guy was being rude.

I should have. So all of you on here young and old please do not think I don't know there was alternative ways I could have gone about this. You got my big boys in the shop saying "I respect you Little Mama and laughing around" (thats what...

So Middle man, young lady, Ryan, and everyone else you've made your point and you got my big boys all feeling good. They not used to people using that dialect with me. Ofcourse you'll probly love me if you knew me on a personal level. I'm sure you would.

Being mellow is not a bad thing. No body want's to work in a envirement that their constantly getting yelled as by the short lady :D (thats me) Always remember you should always respect a person right off the back. Give respect so that respect can be given. I'll tell my big boys to leave this site be.

It upsets them when anyone disrespect me becuase I am considered "overly nice". I respect all and give back as much as I can.

Ya'll gone ahead and have yourselves a beautiful time.You'll be great lawyers and politicians at this rate.

to Spring***e #645546

Thanks for your kind word little lady. 8) :)

to Anonymous Upper Darby, Pennsylvania, United States #645553

What are you trying to prove June? You're guys respect you. Congrats. As they should. As we said you don't get our respect because you came at every one of us in condescending tones. We did nothing but respect you until you became disrespectful. Our point has been proven.

As yours has too since you apparently feel like you need to justify every step or word said.

Radio shack isn't going away - correct. But our points aren't that. You read past everything and attacked anonymous completely.

How do you know someone isn't a lawyer. Maybe she is? Feeling cornered? Your actions show just that

to Ryan #645637

My Little Lady never attacked anyone.She told me to leave it alone after she posted that last comment given all you people some credit.

Who ever anonymous don't need you to stick for her. I can tell your young or maybe slow becuase the lawyer thing was a complement. She has lawyers and dam^ good ones. Its called freedom of speech buddy and it aint against the law so if you were saying she's afraid of her review you should go back to school and maybe learn something.

Go back and read these comments from the beggining cause the whole dam^ shop know that someone responded very disrespectfully and she responded with (.....) I thought that was very generous of her considering being called a ***, b***** and everything else. Then was called a coward for not cursing the person out and arguing back. You man are a piece of sh** and unlike her I aint sorry for calling you what you smell like. So keep your broke back mountain comments to yourself and stop trying to take up for anonymous thinking you might get a little close for agreeing.

*** of the earth you disrespectful guys out there. You talk to her like that can't imagine how you talk to the woman in your life. All else comments comment to me because I can care less about your feelings like her. Or maybe come to Texas and let me hear ya talking to any of our beautiful woman like that.

Now I'm a firm believer of southern hospitality but a even bigger enforcer. I've been to Radio Shack and was never...

I'm far from a *** and I can tell you that she is not lying. She did not get what she was suppose to and was very respectful in telling them her situations. She I and the whole dam^ shop will no longer use them. She better then me but then again I get respect or I take.

Your choice. You people need to do your homework on this company that in 2007 during the recession laid its employees off by email instead of in person. Who previos CEO got caught lying on his resume so he resigned. Wander if they varifying their regular employees resume these days?

You radio heads are worse then the bieber heads when it comes to defense. But their little girls so being put with them is not fair to them. What im saying BOY is that you got big words on this keyboard seems to be using your board as vest. May be a punk outside of this and get a rush behind that screen.

See threw tooth pics like you.Keep that in mind.

to Ryan Houston, Texas, United States #645816

Big Man thank you but no thank you:) Please don't allow yourself to stoop that low.Your rocking your PHD in manufactoring and I would definetly not want you to get illiterate reading these post and responding to sapiens.

Jersey pride your absolutely correct never felt more like a child when posting responding etc on here. I am too grown for this.

I said what I had to say and mean it.I'm going to spam this, stop recieving notifications and the kids can talk it up all they want.

to Anonymous Houston, Texas, United States #645640

No Thank You for taking that as it was. She really do try to make us happy here. Best person to work with and around.

to Big Man #645731

By you fighting her battles because she obviously cannot defend her opinions loses anyone's respect. I don't care what you have to say or call me nor care how your relationship with her is...

On the other hand you seem like the *** because you have your facts incorrect. Do you believe everything you read? Any thing posted or written is completely opinion based.

to Big Man Upper Darby, Pennsylvania, United States #645739

You should have never commented to begin with.Big man up north mean small parts aka p@$$!

I'm done fighting with ignorance.Good luck

to Spring***e #645735

You all need to grow up and get over yourselves June, spring, anonymous, ryan etc.

Houston, Texas, United States #645187

You must not have read my post.The phone was not for me.

The phone was a gift for a gril with a sick father in the hospital. We also paid her bill for a while. So no I did not take her phone. I keep saying it was not about the coupons.

Those coupons did not make or break me ny any means.

Its about customer service and honoring promotions.It cost more to *** work to go to radio shack then it cost for the phone plus the coupons so the coupons again is not the just of it.