Update added by user May 01, 2013
Comments that are ignorant will not recieve my time by any means.I want argue back and forth over rather a consumer deserves good customer service.
Please do not waste your time responding, this is water under the bridge.
Radio Shack does not miss my business and we do not miss Radio Shack.This post again for the illiterate is not about soley coupons but customer service.
Update added by user Apr 27, 2013
Let me make this really clear.I did not wait until April.
It drug out until April. I called in January when I did not get them......I was told their system was down and some BS excuse to just wait. The email was never sent to the business email and all spam is checked before deleted daily.....it was never recieved. For people reading this I would like to make that clear.
I called for months until finally told I will not get them. There is no where on the reciept to redeem our coupons, thats not true.
No worries the shack is no longer a place that we go.Water under the bridge!
Original review posted by user Apr 09, 2013
Wen't into the radio shack off off old spanish trail in houstonTx.and purchased a galaxy Sll and was supose to get a coupon sent to my companies email of $40.00 which was a $10.00 for every $50.00 spent.
Instead it dragged into April and they finally said that promotion was over. I email district and they said the same thing. What they don't know is how much eletronics our company buy a year........about $20grand worth on a slow year. Guess what?
The shack will no longer have our business and Best Buy is where we will be going for now on.. no mater the price difference.
Shack really missed out on huge oppuntunities because we are doing nothing but growing and they are cutting their employees hours...probly why customer service sucks so bad.BTW the phone was bought for a girl who father was in ICU in the hospital as a feel better present from the comapany.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Coupons And Refunds
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "I went to quail springs mall with my mom to get her eyes checked and get some new glasses. We'll on the way to go look at frames I was..."
- "Will not order from Office Depot again. Ordered a Danby washer on 20 March 2016 and arrived on 1 April 2016. Only after calling to find where my shipment was..."
- "This may sound small but the end result could have been serious. Recently I purchased a Kitchen Aid Enamel Roasting Pan and used it for the second time today to..."
- "I purchased a 2003 Corvette on July 18, 2012, and discovered a major engine oil leak within the first 36 hours. Met with General Manager Jerry Bussey who agreed to..."
- "I bought a toddler to twin size lightning McQueen car bed with built in toy box and working headlights for my two year old son, everything looked great eccept a..."
- "I was initially encouraged hiring this company after hiring an independent housekeeper didn't work out. I work two jobs and am often out of the house 18 hours a..."
- "Just moved into Waterbrook Apartments in Southern California and for 2 weeks we have been fighting with maggots outside on our patio. It took management 2 weeks to figure..."
- "I bought a primo bottom loader water cooler it also Wiil give u hot water for tea etc. I had it for 6. Months and both functions failed. ..."
- "Airbnb is in the middle of a security crisis they have been "hacked" from. Airbnb's "Trust and Safety Team", is swamped with listings that have been high-jacked. I am host..."