2.5
Ease of Use
Style and Design

I was chatting with a nice person from Radio Shack a few years ago, and I had a great conversation with them. I mentioned a Facebook group that I was running that deals with low frequency communications, and I told them that members in my group are using the DX series radio receivers for low frequency reception, and after that, the person said "Well look at you!" and then turned around and blocked me from everything about them on Facebook including their page.

I feel this was wrong and totally totally unprofessional. I did not do anything and said nothing wrong to them.

Also when I tried to call the 1-800 number, their phone line has no one to talk to except a complicated voice mail system.

I am very sorry that Radio Shack had to shut down their store and end up being like Toys R Us , Kmart, and Sears, but still if they exist they shouldn't be treating me this way.

Reason of review: Poor Facebook page customer service..

Preferred solution: Please unblock me from the Radio Shack Facebook page. .

I liked: Website, Availability, Online.

I didn't like: Local, Open, For, Business.

Comments

The problem is that you talk too much and obviously crossed a line written or professed by the increasingly irrelevant Radio Shack. Who has a radio or gets shacked up anymore ?