Hi, my name is Amir Cohen.
Today at 15:42 I've called your store located on 3500 main st, Buffalo.
I asked to know if product 720-1054 (Fast Acting 3AMP fuses) is available on location. The guy on the phone told me there are 2 packages available.
I drove directly to pick up the fuses and when arrived your worker told me there are none.
I asked to order 2 packages and your worker told me that there is no option to pick it up from store at the same price you are selling it ($2.69), she also told me she cannot order the missing product to store and she doesn't know when it would arrive.
When I've told her that 35 min ago I called to verify the product is available, she told me no one bought it, probably someone saved it for me. After a short talking with the team at the back of store, she said no one know what I'm talking about.
Therefore, the only option she suggested is that she will order it online and total is $14.06.
Well, that's pretty bad customer service you have. Not enough that your worker told me over the phone he got the products while he did not had them, the idea I cannot order your product to be picked up at your location is sucks.
Hope you'll learn how to be more flexible with your customers. This is not my first time buying stuff from you guys.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I got lured in to buying a tv here because of the price..i think we all do. Nowhere did it say they were re-sellers of refurbished product. I bought..."
- "Hi I bought the car from Saxton and I have been ask if I want dvd headrest entertainment unit as is on offer normally is £2000 but we doing it..."
- "I bought a RainSoft water softener after mailing in a water sample that I brought home from Home Depot. I wrote the check (see attachment), but the account is..."
- "i cannot wear polyester or synthetic clothing so i only purchase cotton. so went through page after page of items online until i finally found a t-shirt that said ..."
- "I ordered a red trench coat in XXL just to be careful seeing that it is coming from overseas. I got the coat and it looked like an oversized lab..."
- "I order a pair boots for $99 dollars and went in marshalls and seen the same boots for $34 dollars I feel like I threw my money out..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."
- "I ordered a pair of basketball shoes and received a used and worn pair of shoes..."
- "I contacted Owndoc.com customer service to solve my issue where i couldn't go through with my purchase. In these pictures you can see how badly this woman/alias called Sarah Vaughter..."