Buffalo, New York
100% full Not resolved

Hi, my name is Amir Cohen.

Today at 15:42 I've called your store located on 3500 main st, Buffalo.

I asked to know if product 720-1054 (Fast Acting 3AMP fuses) is available on location. The guy on the phone told me there are 2 packages available.

I drove directly to pick up the fuses and when arrived your worker told me there are none.

I asked to order 2 packages and your worker told me that there is no option to pick it up from store at the same price you are selling it ($2.69), she also told me she cannot order the missing product to store and she doesn't know when it would arrive.

When I've told her that 35 min ago I called to verify the product is available, she told me no one bought it, probably someone saved it for me. After a short talking with the team at the back of store, she said no one know what I'm talking about.

Therefore, the only option she suggested is that she will order it online and total is $14.06.

Well, that's pretty bad customer service you have. Not enough that your worker told me over the phone he got the products while he did not had them, the idea I cannot order your product to be picked up at your location is sucks.

Hope you'll learn how to be more flexible with your customers. This is not my first time buying stuff from you guys.

Amir Cohen.

Review about: 720 1054.

3.0
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Radio Shack Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $9
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Radio Shack?

Comments

Not bad customer service

However if they checked in a computer for a sku and computer showed, it's an inventory issue. On the small parts they aren't as accounted for

That's a internal issue