Hi, my name is Amir Cohen.
Today at 15:42 I've called your store located on 3500 main st, Buffalo.
I asked to know if product 720-1054 (Fast Acting 3AMP fuses) is available on location. The guy on the phone told me there are 2 packages available.
I drove directly to pick up the fuses and when arrived your worker told me there are none.
I asked to order 2 packages and your worker told me that there is no option to pick it up from store at the same price you are selling it ($2.69), she also told me she cannot order the missing product to store and she doesn't know when it would arrive.
When I've told her that 35 min ago I called to verify the product is available, she told me no one bought it, probably someone saved it for me. After a short talking with the team at the back of store, she said no one know what I'm talking about.
Therefore, the only option she suggested is that she will order it online and total is $14.06.
Well, that's pretty bad customer service you have. Not enough that your worker told me over the phone he got the products while he did not had them, the idea I cannot order your product to be picked up at your location is sucks.
Hope you'll learn how to be more flexible with your customers. This is not my first time buying stuff from you guys.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I'VE NEVER DROPED THIS DOME! I'VE CARED FOR IT SINCE PURCHASE. THE SPLITS IN THE DOME ARE FROM COOKING ONLY. I purchased my oven when you only received one for the..."
- "DO NOT BUY A VIZIO TV, unless you want to throw away your hard earned cash! I purchased a Vizio TV, Model # E55i-A0, in November, 2013. 9 months later,..."
- "Copy of E-mail I sent GE:I spent thousands of $$$ on putting all monogram appliances into my re-modeled home, purchased from Spencerâ€™s in Phoenix AZ.The Refrigerator (ZISS480DRISS) brokeâ€¦of course following..."
- "Went to KFC on 146 in baytown Texas tonight to get the 20.00 meal deal. Got 2 pints of potatoes .. my husband put potatoes on his plate , went..."
- "I purchased several cloth calendars from Family Dollar at Christmas time annually for years. They are they year in one cloth calendars with a string and a dowel rod to..."
- "My husband went to CVS and purchased a MoneyPak by Greendot card and loaded $400. He came home and follow instructions to activate his prepaid card with the $400 online...."
- "Women don't have to post photos of their face , and are allowed to hide their photo, then make men ask them to show it to them, women can post..."
- "I signed up with this Complaints Website company to write and publish Legitimate Complaints and so far, it has been Nothing, but a Major Disaster! Every time I write a Legitimate..."
- "Before getting started I'd like to point out the fact that this is the first negative review I have ever wrote - that's how upset I am. On January 16th I..."