STILL in shock at how horribly I was treated by the manager 'Robert' at the Huber Heights, Ohio store, a few weeks ago, over the phone while attempting to find out if they carried a certain item that I needed for a new WAH job. His treatment of me was so over-the-top -- literally scolding me (for being rude, which I was NOT), interrupting me, being obnoxiously rude, and hanging up on me THREE TIMES -- that it was almost surreal and I was beyond appalled and still am.

I've told everyone I know to forget that Radio Shack exists, since their employees, including their store managers, are not just simply lacking in basic customer service skills/knowledge but seem to go out of their way to be horrible to customers, and at least one of them ('Robert the manager' at the Huber Heights, Ohio store) is obviously mentally unhinged. Judging from the negative reviews all over the internet and on the BBB site, this company needs to finish with their bankruptcy and then go out of business for once and for all, and if the ***-*** who was so obnoxiously rude to me wasn't fired, he sure should have been.

Review about: Radio Shack Manager.

Comments

Well.... if he hung up three times after calling you rude, don't you think maybe, you were projecting a bit?