Radio Shack lies about cell phone insurance coverag
Gabriel from Radio Shack lied to me about the coverage on my cell phone protection plan.The phone was damaged so I called the insurance company.
They told me my plan did not cover accidental damage only mechanical issues. I called the Radio Shack complaint line and told them what happened. I received a call from Fred (district manager) telling me he could not do anything about it since I could not prove that Gabriel had lied to me.
Now I will need to pay Sprint $100 to repair the screen.Watch out for Radio Shack extended/protection plans, they are a rip off!c39e1ad review #278935
You may also like
- "We have the expensive GE front load clothes washer WCVH6260 series purchased in November of 2006. It has been annoying from a very young age, smelling like mold and..."
- "I went to quail springs mall with my mom to get her eyes checked and get some new glasses. We'll on the way to go look at frames I was..."
- "I Bought the EnercellÂ® 90-Watt AC Slim Power Supply with USB for my laptop, Pretty expensive, but it came with more than others. i THOUGHT it was going to be..."
- "Purchaed Stop and Shop 100% Pure Maple Syrup US Grade A Dark Amber 12 ounce about 2 weeks ago, used once and refrigerated. Went to use it this morning..."
- "THIS GUY COMES OUT TO MY HOUSE AND INSTALLS A HEATER AND TELLS ME TO FILL IT UP AND START HER UP! I PAID HIM $399 FOR HEATER AND LABOR..."
- "my sons 7 inch tablet battery blew up I'm not a very happy customer..."
- "BEWARE - what you see in the model home is the quality that you will get. Model homes are built in 2 months tops, rushed and hurried with..."
- "This is the 3rd time second time I received such bad service at 2808 N. Sam Houston Parkway location in Houston, Texas.The first time, I ordered a chicken sandwich, they..."
- "I earned 73,293 miles/points using my Sears Citi card this year which pays one pt/mile for every dollar spent. Last month I spent over $13,000 on my card, and paid..."